Precision-engineered, stylish, versatile mountain stems
In the world of mountain biking, there are those components that sing to the soul of the rider, a harmonious marriage of aesthetics and functionality. Then there are those that shout, that are a testament to craftsmanship, dedication, and above all, a pursuit of perfection. The Industry Nine A-Series mountain bike stems sit squarely in the latter category.
Crafted from 7075 aluminum billet sourced right from our very own backyard, these stems carry the heft of domestic industry, robust, resilient, and built to last. The silhouette is clean, precise – every contour molded with the keen precision of an artist chiseling a masterpiece. Yet, it's not merely about looks. Each curve, each cut whispers a tale of functionality, a testament to years of rigorous refinement in our CNC machine shop.
The A35 and A318 stems, shaped and named after the A-axis of our machining centers, promise to be the trusted companions for your favorite all-mountain rides. Both models are available with 35mm or 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameters, ensuring a solid grip, a twist-free security that does not discriminate between alloy and carbon bars.
Stainless steel hardware brings the assurance of durability, promising to stand against the test of time and elements – be it mud-blasting washes or relentless rainforest climates. Every single stem is machined, anodized, and assembled right here in our Asheville, NC facility. We've meticulously chosen lengths to suit modern trail bike geometry – no detail is too small, no adjustment too insignificant.
Here's where functionality meets personal expression. The A-Series stems come in a vibrant spectrum of 11 anodized colors, adding that extra dash of personality, a statement of style amidst the mud and sweat.
The A35 model, with lengths from 32mm to 50mm, carries the scale from 128g to 150g, each length offering a unique rise and degree. Similarly, the A318 has a variation of lengths from 30mm to 50mm, with weights starting from a mere 127g.
In my opinion, these stems are perfect for the discerning rider, the one who understands and appreciates the subtleties of their ride, the one who knows that every little component plays a part in their communion with the trail. It's for the rider who's not afraid to get dirty, but also wants to look good doing it. Whether you're a novice embarking on a new adventure or a seasoned pro looking for the perfect companion for your bike, these stems will fit the bill.
The Industry Nine A-Series mountain bike stems are a splendid blend of form and function, a dash of style for your mountain escapades. With these stems, you're not just buying a piece of equipment; you're investing in a piece of craftsmanship, a piece of passion, and above all, a piece of the great outdoors. These are more than just mountain bike stems; they're a testament to our dedication to providing the best for riders everywhere.
- High-Quality Material: Crafted from domestically-sourced 7075 aluminum billet, the Industry Nine A-Series mountain bike stems promise robustness and resilience.
- Precise Engineering: Benefiting from advanced manufacturing techniques honed over decades, these stems ensure an excellent balance of form and function.
- Versatile Compatibility: Both the A35 and A318 models accommodate 35mm or 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameters, making them compatible with both alloy and carbon bars.
- Durability: The use of stainless steel hardware offers excellent resistance to challenging conditions like mud-blasting washes or rainforest climates.
- Personalization: With 11 anodized colors to choose from, riders can express their individual style on the trails.
- Varied Options: The A35 and A318 stems come in different lengths and weights, providing options to suit different riders' needs and bike geometries.
- Price: Priced at $155 ($116.25 on sale), the Industry Nine A-Series mountain bike stems might be a significant investment for some riders, particularly those new to the sport.
- Weight: While crafted with precision, some of the stem options may add slight weight to the bike setup, which could be a factor for performance-oriented riders.
- Limited Rise Variations: The rise variations for both A35 and A318 are relatively minimal, which could limit customization for riders with specific requirements.
- Discontinued Options: It's worth noting that the 60mm option for the A35 has been discontinued, which may disappoint riders looking for longer stem lengths.