The Garmin Tread XL is a rugged navigator designed specifically for off-road race cars. It's for people who need a reliable and durable navigator for their high speed adventures. Here are some of its key features:
- Large display: The navigator has a 10″ sunlight-readable display that is easy to read in bright light and can mounted in portrait mode or landscape mode.
- Built-in sensors: The Tread XL has multiple built-in sensors and global satellite technology, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS satellite systems, a 3-axis compass, gyroscope, barometric altimeter, and pitch/roll gauges.
- Preloaded mapping: The watch comes with preloaded topographic maps with 3D terrain for North and South America.
- Navigation features: The Tread XL has turn-by-turn navigation, route planning, and tracking.
- Subscription not required: By downloading high resolution BirdsEye Satellite images you can enjoy vivid aerial views without the need for a subsription.
- Durability: The Tread XL is built to military standards (MIL-STD-810) and an IPX7 waterproof rating.
The Garmin Tread XL has a battery life of up to 6 hours on 50% backlighting or 1 hour with full backlighting.