Powerful, versatile ATV with precision
If it's adventure you're after, look no further than the 2023 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering SE+. Like a journey into the unknown, it's sure to spark your curiosity and challenge your comfort zone. Like any good trip, it’s the balance of thrill and utility that keeps you coming back.
A formidable beast powered by a liquid-cooled, 722cc, DOHC single-cylinder engine. This gives the ATV a healthy grunt from low-to-mid rev ranges, and its peak power is more than enough to get your heart pumping. The EFI-fed engine coupled with a QuadMatic™ transmission ensures smooth and controlled power delivery across all terrains. And let's not forget about the advanced engine-braking system that provides extra control during steep descents.
The KingQuad showcases an impressive level of attention to detail. Its compact design, forward-canted cylinder and head make for a low center of gravity and a lower seat height. This results in a more stable and confident riding experience. High-capacity oil pump and an aluminum radiator make sure the engine stays cool and delivers high durability, even under the harshest conditions.
The new Metallic Matte Rocky Gray or Cast Carbon pattern finish gives the KingQuad a bold, modern look. Its blacked-out cast aluminum wheels add to its aggressive styling, while its high-clearance fenders offer excellent protection against flying debris.
The 2023 KingQuad doesn't just look rugged; it’s designed to be utilitarian too. It boasts a towing capacity of over 1,322lbs and comes equipped with a receiver-style hitch mount. The ATV offers four liters of storage space, ensuring you can carry all necessary gear with you on your adventures. And it doesn’t compromise on rider comfort either, with full floorboards featuring raised foot-pegs and a plush T-shaped seat designed for long rides on rough terrains.
One of the most remarkable features is the electronic power steering. It reduces effort, damps vibrations, and makes handling the ATV a breeze, whether you're navigating tight trails or open spaces. The KingQuad offers selectable 2WD and 4WD modes, ensuring it's equipped to tackle all types of terrain.
As for safety, the 2023 KingQuad is fitted with high-friction brake pad material and fluid lines for optimal braking performance. It also features dual hydraulic front disc brakes and a sealed multi-plate rear brake system for added control and peace of mind.
The night doesn't have to end your adventures either. Thanks to a 2,700-lumen auxiliary LED light bar and fender- and handlebar-mounted headlights, you can confidently explore even after sunset.
With the 2023 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering SE+, you're getting more than just an ATV. You're embarking on an adventure, challenging your boundaries and making every ride a thrilling story. It's an unmatched blend of power, style, and reliability that puts it at the top of its class.
So, to those with a thirst for the unexplored and a sense of thrill that beckons them to the wild, I say: take a ride on the KingQuad. It's not just an ATV, it's an experience – and one you won't soon forget.
- Powerful and Versatile Engine: The KingQuad 750AXi's 722cc, DOHC single-cylinder engine offers robust low- to mid-range torque, as well as impressive peak power. This makes it suitable for both high-speed runs and low-speed, heavy-duty tasks.
- Advanced Power Steering: The electronic power steering reduces effort, dampens vibrations, and eases maneuverability, enhancing the overall riding experience.
- Selectable Drive Modes: With selectable 2WD and 4WD modes, this ATV can handle a wide variety of terrain, making it adaptable to many different riding conditions.
- High Towing Capacity: With a towing capacity of over 1,322lbs, the KingQuad is capable of hauling substantial loads, enhancing its utility for both work and recreational purposes.
- Impressive Lighting: The 2,700-lumen auxiliary LED light bar and multiple headlights provide excellent illumination, which is crucial for riding in low-light conditions or at night.
- Stylish and Durable Design: The Metallic Matte Rocky Gray or Cast Carbon pattern finish, coupled with blacked-out cast aluminum wheels, gives the KingQuad a bold, modern look. The high-clearance fenders and reinforced brackets also add to its overall durability.
- Weight: With a curb weight of 721 lbs. (723 lbs. for the CA model), the KingQuad is a fairly heavy ATV, which may affect its maneuverability and fuel efficiency.
- Price: Starting at $11,249, the KingQuad 750AXi is a significant investment, which could put it out of reach for some potential buyers.
- Limited Storage: Although it offers 4 liters of storage space, this may not be sufficient for those who need to carry a lot of gear or supplies for longer journeys or work tasks.
- Seat Comfort: While the plush T-shaped seat is designed for comfort, some riders may find it less comfortable during longer rides or over particularly rough terrains.