Handcrafted, Complete, Stylish, Empowering, Diverse
There's a certain elegance to stepping back into the past, into a world where technology doesn't intrude on every facet of life. Archery, for instance, harkens back to a time when skill and focus mattered more than how many bars you had on your cell phone.
The Wild Captives Archery Kit gives you a ticket to that time, a refreshing change of pace from the fast, always-connected world we live in today. It's not just a tool, it's an invitation to master an art form. Crafted by talented hands in the heart of Brooklyn, the kit offers everything you need to get started.
The centerpiece, a takedown recurve bow, is handcrafted with select wood, each piece chosen for its strength and aesthetic appeal. This bow stands out. It eschews the common camouflage for an all-white, minimalist face – a beacon of simplicity amid chaos. It’s the archery equivalent of a white linen suit in a crowd of camouflage hunting gear.
Take a look at the details: The solid wood riser – made of ebony diamond wood, padouk, beech, and ash – provides durability without sacrificing style. The limbs, constructed from padouk wood and white fiberglass, hint at the urban craftsmanship that births this unique piece.
But this kit doesn't just stop at the bow. It provides you with all the essentials. Custom Easton x Wild Captives arrows, an array of crucial accessories, and a tournament-style 2-tube hip quiver with a metal belt clip. To perfect your aim, there are heavyweight paper targets. For your protection, an adjustable armguard in a bold shade of red. And for comfort and performance, a no-glove shooting tab that’s already installed on the string.
And then, there's the stylish Wild Captives case. It's not just a place to store your bow, it's a testament to the thoughtfulness put into every part of this kit. Padded for protection and designed for style, it's ready to accompany you on your journey to the archery range or a serene forest.
This is an archery set that doesn’t just embody the spirit of the sport but also celebrates diversity and empowerment, perfectly capturing the essence of its Brooklyn roots. It gives you not only the tools but also the confidence to start your archery journey.
Here’s to the bullseyes that lie ahead. Much like the perfect Manhattan cocktail or the gentle strumming of a well-tuned guitar, they'll be the culmination of practice, focus, and a touch of old-world charm. Cheers to the adventure that awaits you with the Wild Captives Archery Kit.
- Complete Package: The Wild Captives Archery Kit provides everything a beginner to intermediate archer needs to get started. This all-in-one nature makes it an excellent choice for those new to the sport.
- Quality Materials: The bow is handcrafted from select woods such as ebony diamond wood, padouk, beech, and ash. The limbs are constructed from padouk wood and white fiberglass, ensuring durability and performance.
- Unique Design: The all-white minimalist design of the bow is a refreshing twist on the traditional camouflage designs commonly seen in the industry, giving it a distinctive aesthetic appeal.
- Easy Storage and Setup: The recurve bow is a takedown design, allowing for easy storage and quick, tool-free setup.
- Diversity and Empowerment: Crafted by talented women in Brooklyn, this product celebrates diversity and empowerment, adding a layer of social consciousness to your purchase.
- Protection and Comfort: The kit includes an adjustable armguard for added safety, and a no-glove shooting tab for comfort and performance, ensuring an enjoyable user experience.
- Price: At $289.00, the Wild Captives Archery Kit may be a bit pricey for those just dabbling in the sport or working with a tight budget.
- Not for Advanced Archers: Although perfect for beginners and intermediate users, advanced archers might find the 25 lb. draw weight and the included accessories lacking for their needs.
- Color Choice: While the all-white design is unique and stylish, it may show dirt and wear more quickly than other colors, requiring frequent cleaning to maintain its pristine appearance.
- Limited Draw Options: The bow comes in either right or left-hand draw, which may limit its use for those who are ambidextrous or prefer a different draw style.