Bespoke Stainless Steel All-Road Bike
Here's a secret that you don't need to keep hush-hush – if you're seeking an adventure, yearning for a route less travelled, the Hurricane FL.X 1912 might be your silver bullet, your key to unlocking uncharted terrains.
What sets it apart? A charming blend of tradition and modernity. Picture this – the frame doesn't choose you, you choose the frame. The whole idea of bespoke craftsmanship echoing the romanticism of an old-world charm. An extraordinary paradigm shift from mass-manufactured to handcrafted, this all-road bicycle offers you the liberty to choose between 700c or 650b tyres, decide on bike-packing bags, fixed fork or a suspension fork. The world is your canvas and this ride, your brush.
Tough as a diamond, smooth as silk, the stainless-steel frame of the Hurricane handles the harshest of conditions with elegance, outlasting other premium steel tubesets. The fascinating process of welding the 12 top-notch parts together, like an elaborate symphony, forms a symmetrical and harmonious structure. It's a testament to the dedication and skills of the best welders.
The Hurricane isn't just a transport vehicle. It's a timeless masterpiece, an individual's expression, a reflection of their style and spirit. From the hues to the components, it's a bicycle that morphs into whatever you want it to be, wherever you want it to take you. After all, the fun isn't just about the destination; it's about the journey.
The selection of three builder's choices provides an extensive range of premium components and designs. This versatility ensures that the Hurricane meets a rider's unique needs and preferences. Whether it's Shimano's GRX groupset or Campagnolo's EKAR, each choice oozes quality and sophistication. With over 250 colours to choose from and innovative paint techniques that effortlessly marries stainless steel with vibrant colours, your ride can truly reflect your character and style.
Yet, the beauty of the Hurricane FL.X 1912 isn't just skin deep. The precision and meticulousness extend from the carefully curated frame to the exactness of assembly, where each component is placed with acute attention to detail. This ride promises not just a journey but an experience, one that resonates with every beat of your heart, every pedal stroke, and each mile you cover.
Whether you're a seasoned road warrior or a passionate newbie, the Hurricane FL.X 1912 is the embodiment of the phrase ‘dreams on wheels'. With unlimited advantages that ensure a bicycle tailored to your specifications, this bike redefines the experience of a ride. Whether it's for the thrill of exploring or the quest for speed and comfort, your path to adventure begins here. Start the ride; create your storm with the Hurricane FL.X 1912.
- Bespoke Frame: One of the most significant advantages of the Jaegher FL.X Hurricane 1912 is its bespoke nature. It's built to your exact measurements and preferences, ensuring a perfect fit and optimal performance.
- Material Quality: The bike's frame is made of stainless steel, renowned for its strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. It's designed to withstand harsh conditions, which is particularly important for an all-road bike.
- Versatility: This model offers a lot of choices, from the type of tyres and forks to whether or not you want bike-packing bags. It can handle single tracks, woodland trails, and more, making it a very versatile bike.
- Aesthetics: With over 250 colours to choose from and a range of innovative paint techniques, the aesthetic customization options are extensive. You can design a bike that truly reflects your style and personality.
- Builder's Choices: The bike comes with three different builders' choices, offering a selection of premium components and design options.
- Price: Starting at €4,750 for the frameset alone, the Jaegher FL.X Hurricane 1912 is a significant investment. The cost might be prohibitive for some riders, especially those new to the sport or hobby.
- Wait Time: As a custom, made-to-order bike, there's likely to be a waiting period from when you place your order to when the bike is ready. If you're in a hurry, this might not be the best option.
- Maintenance: While stainless steel is durable, it still requires maintenance to keep it in top condition. This can mean extra time and effort, particularly if you're using the bike on rough trails or in harsh weather conditions.
- Weight: The bike frame weighs 1.4 kg, which is slightly heavier than carbon frames. This might be a disadvantage if you're looking for the lightest possible build.
- Custom Paintwork Durability: While the custom paintwork provides excellent aesthetic options, it may be more prone to chipping or wear than standard finishes, especially when riding in rough conditions.