Revolutionary, Precise, Intelligent, Immersive, Empowering
There are few feelings as liberating as gliding through the water, every stroke pushing you further, every breath an affirmation of your progress. But, in our pursuit of aquatic prowess, we're often left yearning for feedback that can help us cut through the water more efficiently, to understand our pace and rhythm, and to ultimately push our boundaries. Enter the FORM Smart Swim Goggles, an innovation designed for those passionate about their performance in the water.
These aren't just any goggles. They come with a patented AR display and motion sensors, offering the magic of data right in front of your eyes, quite literally. Remember those days when you'd take frequent stops to check your sport watch or relied on external tracking? This piece of craftsmanship eliminates those interruptions. Now, you can view real-time metrics like pace, stroke rate, and split times as you swim. Whether you're in the pool or facing the unpredictability of open waters, these goggles have got you covered.
A standout feature, for me, is the seamless instruction that the goggles offer. Imagine showing up to the pool, diving in, and having a coach whispering in your ear — without the actual whisper or, for that matter, the coach. With over 1500 workouts at your disposal, and the ability to upload your own, the goggles guide you through each step, ensuring you're never lost or overwhelmed. This feature alone might be a game changer for many, making every swim session purposeful and directed.
It's evident that experts are behind the curation of these workouts, some even crafted by Olympians and elite coaches. So you're not just getting any advice; you're receiving guidance from the best in the business. And the beauty of it? Achieving your swimming objectives without the hefty private coaching bills.
The goggles also offer a synergy with other platforms. If you're someone who uses TrainingPeaks, the integration here is like poetry in motion. Plan your workouts there, see the instructions in your goggles, and once done, all your swimming data syncs right back. It's a closed loop of performance, feedback, and improvement.
Another nuance that resonates is the understanding of the swimmer's psyche. In open water, the anxiety of not knowing how far you've swum can play on your mind. By pairing these goggles with a Garmin or Apple watch, those worries dissipate. You get to see your pace per 100m and distance, giving you confidence in unfamiliar territories.
With a generous 16-hour battery life and automatic syncing features, they seem to be built for convenience. Not to forget, if you're someone who measures your heartbeat's rhythm as keenly as your swimming rhythm, there's a provision for heart rate tracking with compatible devices.
In essence, the FORM Smart Swim Goggles appear to be a genuine companion for the swim enthusiast, an ally in their journey of aquatic mastery. Dive in, and let the waters tell you a new story every day.
- Patented AR Display and Motion Sensors: Provides real-time feedback directly in your line of sight, allowing swimmers to access data without interruptions.
- Comprehensive Data Metrics: Offers multiple real-time metrics such as pace, stroke rate, and split times, aiding in refining performance.
- Versatility: Suitable for both pool and open water swims, catering to diverse swimming environments.
- Rich Content and Guidance: Over 1500 workouts and 30+ training plans, with some curated by Olympians and elite coaches, ensure high-quality training.
- Seamless Integration: Compatibility with platforms like TrainingPeaks, Strava, and pairing options with Garmin and Apple watches enhances its utility for regular training and open water sessions.
- User-Friendly: Automatic stroke detection, tracking, and syncing reduce manual inputs and allow for a focus on swimming.
- Durable Battery Life: A robust 16-hour battery life makes it suitable for extended training sessions or multiple short sessions without the need for frequent charging.
- Heart Rate Tracking: Integration with specific devices allows for heart rate monitoring, giving a holistic view of the workout's intensity.
- Price Point: At $249, it might be considered expensive for casual swimmers or those on a tight budget.
- Dependence on External Devices: For certain features like heart rate tracking and detailed open water metrics, the goggles require pairing with external devices, which could be an added cost or inconvenience.
- Subscription Model: After a year, to continue accessing the premium features, there's a $15/month fee, which can add up over time.
- Potential Over-reliance on Tech: With so much data and feedback, there might be a risk of over-relying on technology and losing the intuitive feel for the water.
- Learning Curve: With its advanced features, there might be an initial learning curve for non-tech-savvy users.
- Device Compatibility: Heart rate tracking is limited to specific devices, potentially excluding users of other brands or models.