Full-fledged titanium diver's watch
The Casio Mr-G Frogman (MRG-BF1000R-1A) is a high-end analog watch designed specifically for divers. It is a part of Casio's G-Shock line, which is known for its ruggedness and durability. The Mr-G Frogman is also designed to be shock-resistant, water-resistant up to 200 meters, and has a range of features that make it ideal for divers.
The new Mr-G is made of titanium and over 70 high quality components with great attention to detail. Its multiple bezel parts are protected by fluoro rubber buffers to protect the watch from shocks on the front and sides as well as on the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. At the back of the watch is a beautiful sapphire crystal finished in blue and engraved with the iconic diving frog.
Some of the key features of the Casio Mr-G Frogman include:
- Tough Solar Power – The watch is powered by sunlight and can last for years without needing to be charged.
- GPS Timekeeping – The watch automatically adjusts to your current time zone based on your GPS location.
- Tide Graph – The watch displays the tide graph of your current location.
- ISO 200M Water Resistance – The watch can be used for diving up to 200 meters deep.
- Sapphire Crystal – The watch face is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Bluetooth Connectivity – The watch can be connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth for enhanced accuracy and control various functions.
- Super Illuminator – The watch has a built-in LED light that illuminates the face for easy reading in low light conditions.
- Durable and comfortable band – The band is made of comfortable fluoro rubber with Ti64 titanium alloy buckle and band looop.
The Casio Mr-G Frogman is a luxury timepiece with a price point to match. It is designed for serious divers and watch enthusiasts who appreciate the craftsmanship and technology that goes into creating a high-end dive watch.