If you're the type of cyclist who gets bored easily and loses interest quickly, the Caron Bicycle might just be the thing you need to stick around at least a little bit longer. It offers six ways to pedal, which can be toggled via a conveniently placed bar-mounted thumb switch. You can either:
- pedal in an up-and-down motion with either your right foot or left foot only;
- pedal like normal but with one foot only;
- pedal by moving both feet up and down in sync;
- pedal with both feet in sync in a circular motion;
- pedal in a natural walking motion;
- or pedal like normal.
[post_categories sep=”, ” before=”More: “][post_tags sep=”, ” before=”Related: “]