Motorized, versatile, convenient bike rack
In a world where we're always seeking new ways to make our lives easier, there comes a revolutionary device that answers the call for adventure seekers and biking enthusiasts alike. Picture this: a motorized bicycle rack, born out of necessity and innovation, designed to make transporting your beloved two-wheeled companion a breeze.
This marvel of engineering, the BIKEeRACK, is the brainchild of cyclist Guillaume Bedard, who turned a painful shoulder injury into a game-changing invention. Made of anodized aluminum, this trailer-hitch-mounted contraption draws power from your car's battery, rendering the days of lifting heavy bicycles a distant memory.
With a wireless remote for seamless operation, this rack boasts both signal lights and a license plate holder, ensuring you stay street legal while keeping your precious cargo safe. And let's not forget the clever design that allows it to swing backwards, granting you access to your vehicle's cargo area without any hassle.
The BIKEeRACK's versatility is another of its strong suits. Catering to various needs, it offers configurations for hauling bicycles, e-bikes, dirt bikes, and even wheelchair-user-friendly adaptive mountain bikes. From a single-bike setup to a five-bicycle-capacity arrangement, or a multi-dirt-bike unit, this rack can handle it all.
Now, the price may be a bit steep, ranging from $2,400 to $4,000, but consider the investment as a testament to your commitment to your passion. Plus, the convenience and functionality of the BIKEeRACK are truly unparalleled.
In my humble opinion, the BIKEeRACK is an ingenious solution to an age-old problem, merging practicality with modern technology to elevate the biking experience for everyone. It's not just a bike rack; it's an enabler of countless adventures and a companion on the road to discovering the world on two wheels.
- Convenience: The BIKEeRACK's motorized mechanism allows for effortless loading and unloading of bicycles, eliminating the need for physical strength and reducing the risk of injury.
- Versatility: With multiple configurations available, the rack caters to a wide range of biking enthusiasts, including cyclists, e-bike riders, dirt bikers, and adaptive mountain bikers.
- Accessibility: The swinging feature allows easy access to the vehicle's cargo area without the need to remove the rack or the bikes.
- Durability: Constructed from anodized aluminum, the BIKEeRACK is designed to withstand the elements and resist corrosion.
- Safety: Integrated signal lights and a license plate holder ensure that the rack is street legal and does not obstruct visibility.
- Customizable: The rack can be configured to hold varying numbers of bikes, depending on the user's needs.
- Cost: The BIKEeRACK's price, ranging from $2,400 to $4,000, may be prohibitive for some users, especially when compared to more affordable, non-motorized alternatives.
- Power source: The rack draws power from the vehicle's battery, which may be a concern for users who have older vehicles or are wary of battery drain.
- Weight: While the anodized aluminum frame is durable, it may add significant weight to the vehicle, potentially affecting fuel efficiency and maneuverability.
- Compatibility: The BIKEeRACK is designed for use with a trailer hitch, which may limit its compatibility with some vehicles that do not have a hitch installed.
- Theft risk: As a high-end bike rack, it may attract the attention of thieves, requiring additional security measures such as locking mechanisms or alarms.
- Capacity limitations: While the rack can hold a variety of bikes, it may not accommodate all types of bikes or specialty equipment, which could be a disadvantage for some users.