Eco-friendly, Luxurious, Off-Grid RV
In the sprawling heartland of Tennessee, a revolution in travel and living takes root. The Coast Model 1, the brainchild of Aero Build, is a luxurious travel trailer that gleams with the promise of a contemporary, sustainable lifestyle. With it, the traditional American RV trip is transformed, cutting the proverbial cord to be entirely off-grid.
Imagine the freedom of roaming the wide expanses of the U.S., yet always having a slice of modern luxury trailing behind you. A panoramic window that allows the ever-changing landscapes to fill your living space, frameless windows with blackout roller shades that promise serenity, and a master bed that becomes your sanctuary on wheels. Throw in the convenience of banquette seating adorned with the durability of Sunbrella fabric and Smeg Italian appliances that marry form and function, and you've got an escape that rivals most urban lofts.
The Model 1 is not just a travel trailer; it's an experience. At 21 feet, it's spacious enough to sleep four comfortably while ensuring everyone remains connected with Starlink Wi-Fi, even in the remotest of locations. The touchscreen and app monitoring system morph this travel trailer into a smart home, enabling easy control over its myriad functions. You'd be swiping through to control your ambience one moment and then, with a few taps, deploying the outdoor awning for an impromptu picnic the next.
Most intriguing, though, is its green conscience. The all-electric framework, devoid of the need for LPG or other fuels, boasts 1400 watts of solar power, 810 Ah of Lithium Battery Banks, and the heart of its operations: three lithium-ion batteries. You're literally harnessing the power of the sun, allowing the likes of a ceramic cooktop, a freezer, and even two 32-inch smart TVs to seamlessly operate on sheer battery power.
From a practical standpoint, the inclusion of fresh water storage ensures you're always hydrated, and the thoughtful addition of a 13,500-BTU air conditioner ensures comfort, come rain or shine.
To me, the Coast Model 1 speaks of an evolving world. It's where the open road meets sustainable luxury, where adventure finds its companion in comfort, and where the classic RV experience gets a sustainable, cutting-edge makeover. At $124,900, it's an investment, but it’s an investment in a world that seamlessly blends the outdoors with indoors, pioneering a new kind of eco-RVing.
In essence, the Coast Model 1 is more than a travel trailer; it's a call to a modern nomadic lifestyle. Answer it, and let the road be your guide.
- Eco-Friendly Design: Made from 100% recyclable materials and emphasizing solar energy, the Coast Model 1 is a sustainable travel option, diminishing its carbon footprint.
- Modern Comforts: Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, from Starlink Wi-Fi to touchscreens and Smeg Italian appliances, ensuring a luxe travel experience.
- Off-Grid Capabilities: With 1400 watts of solar power and a robust 810 Ah of Lithium Battery Banks, this trailer can function efficiently without mainstream energy sources.
- Four Seasons Design: Its insulation ensures the cabin stays warm in winter and cool in summer, making it adaptable for year-round travel.
- All-Electric System: Eliminates the need for fuels like LPG, which is both environmentally friendly and can lead to cost savings in the long run.
- Generous Space: At 21 feet, it can sleep up to four guests comfortably, with a range of features like panoramic windows to enhance the spatial experience.
- Smart Home Features: Integrations with smart home controls offer the convenience of remote monitoring and control, from lighting to climate.
- Storage Capacity: Upgraded water storage tanks and thoughtful provisions for exterior storage compartments cater to extended trips.
- No Blackwater: This means simpler waste management without the typical hassles of dealing with sewage.
- Brand Reputation: Being referred to as the “Tesla of campers” lends an aura of innovation, quality, and cutting-edge technology.
- Price Point: At $124,900, the Coast Model 1 is quite an investment and might be out of reach for many potential buyers.
- Weight: Estimated at 6000lbs, not all vehicles might be suitable to tow it, possibly necessitating an additional investment in a more powerful towing vehicle.
- Limited Sleeping Capacity: While it can sleep four, larger families or groups might find the space constraining.
- Laveo Dry Flush Toilet: Some users might prefer a traditional flush system, as dry flush toilets come with their own set of maintenance and waste disposal requirements.
- Dependence on Solar: While the solar power capability is a major pro, it also means that in prolonged periods without ample sunlight, the power supply might be compromised.
- New on the Market: As a new and innovative product, there might be unforeseen issues or kinks that haven’t been identified in real-world scenarios yet.
- Size: Its size might make it unsuitable for some tighter camping spots or off-road locations.
- Maintenance: Given its high-tech integrations and systems, any repairs or maintenance might require specialized knowledge and could potentially be costly.
The Coast Model 1 is an impressive testament to modern, sustainable traveling. However, like any product, it's crucial for potential buyers to weigh its numerous advantages against its limitations, especially considering the investment involved.